Magento offers versatile content management with a plethora of marketing and management tools. The templates are responsive and contain advanced filtered search options. They also have SEO capabilities which ensure faithful creation of submission of sitemaps, URL rewrites, MetaTags and Meta descriptions. The Magento sites are powerful, spacious and leave room for customization. They are coupled with sufficient analytics and reporting along with catalog browsing which makes quick import and export a viable option along with Google base integration.
1) Versatile content management, Marketing and Promotional Tools : Visual-based page editor allows shop owners to build and customize their offerings on the fly. Flexible Coupons or Pricing Rules, Great Membership Support.
2) Responsiveness to grab more deals from increasing Mobile commerce : Magento shopping carts are developed responsively, making them seamlessly viewable on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
3) Advanced search engine optimization : 100% search engine friendly, Supports sitemaps, URL rewrites, Meta titles and Meta descriptions.
4) Analytics and Reporting : Integrated with google analytics, Perfect admin dashboard for reports which delivers accurate sales reports.
5) Catalog Browsing and Management : Quick import and export options for catalog, Google base integration, Supports downloadable digital products with advanced pricing rules.
6) Powerful and spacious : Magento can host up to 500,000 Products on one site, and can handle 80,000 orders per hour.
7) Site Management That supports Globally : Multilingual, Supports for localization in Multiple Countries, Conversions can be in multiple currencies with respective tax rates.
8) Built-in upsells and cross-sells : Admin can easily add prompts to browse related options on product and checkout pages, enhancing user experience and increasing sales potential.
9) Supports Multiple Payment Gateways : Multiple payment options can be used with the help of Payment extensions in magento connect, Admin can choose their preferred Payment method.
10) Intelligent filtered search for shoppers : Improve user experience with dynamic search features that filter products according to a multitude of parameters.
11) Checkout : One Page and One step checkout processes with secured SSL support.
12) Shipping : Multiple shipping options like shipping to multiple addresses in one order, Multiple shipments for one order etc., Free and Paid shipping according to the admin preferences.
13) Customer accounts : Flexibility for the customers to Manage, Track, Cancel orders, report proble with the product etc.,
14) Order Management : Admin will have complete access over customer orders, Create, Edit, Fulfill orders as per the customer requirements.
15) Customer Service : Rich customer accounts with order tracking features, contact us forms and live chat features for quick solutions
16) Saves time and money : Magento is open-source, yielding an expansive library of custom extensions developed by that aforementioned worldwide community.
Businesses using Magento
Over 200,000 renowned companies use Magento. The more popular names include Nike, Ford, Lenovo, Nestle, Samsung and Olympus. These market magnets have trusted Magento for their online business. Many of the other companies include Rebecca Minkoff, Rovia, RosettaStone, 9nvironment, munchkin and VIZIO. There are companies among the big names that started off as small online endeavors holding the hands of Magento and have now emerged to become household names.
Magento is flexible enough to meet all your unique needs and constantly grow with you by virtue of its extensions collection.